Your purchase of these files is not a transfer of rights. Copyright remains with the artist (c) Kate Earley, owner of MAKR Holdings LLC.
You are purchasing a license to use these designs in the way described below for Scrap4Hire/Crafting under limited terms. If you wish to use these designs for other business purposes, please contact customer service to purchase additional licensing.
This license is for the BUYER ONLY – it may not be transferred or shared.
This is a DIGITAL item. NO PHYSICAL product will be sent to you. Given our products’ digital nature, we cannot offer any refunds.
SCRAP4HIRE/CRAFTER’S LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE TERMS
THE BUYER MAY:
• The Buyer must purchase a Scrap 4 Hire Limited Professional License, for EACH instance, in which these designs will be used for memory keeping, or other services listed below.
• One license, per product, per client. A new license is required, per product, for each additional client.
• The Buyer may use these designs to create custom scrapbook pages, cards, announcements, and scrapbooks for individual clients for compensation; provided that the
the client only receives a printed final product or FLATTENED JPG images.
• The Buyer may make a physical finished product that is sold, by the license holder, to an end consumer; so long as the product is not mass-produced. Example: greeting cards, albums
• The Buyer may make something used to enhance or supplement a product sold by the license holder. Examples: jewelry display cards, clothing hangtags, a recipe card accompanying a food product, and product labels.
THE BUYER MAY NOT:
• The Buyer may not in any circumstance where the end consumer of the designs will be able to modify, reproduce, distribute, or sell the designs.
• The Buyer may not sell or give, to the end consumer, a digital format product. Unless the files are first flattened. This includes a .TIFF and .PSD file.
• The Buyer may not use my designs in any way to create quick pages, premade pages, or templates for sale or as a freebie.
• The Buyer may not use my designs to design a webpage or blog for your business. To do so, please contact customer service to purchase additional licensing.
Thank you for your business!
Owner, Graphic Designer
The Planner & Paper Company, a MAKR Holdings LLC Company.