Your purchase of these files is not a transfer of rights. Copyright remains with the artist (c) Kate Earley, owner of MAKR Holdings LLC.
You are purchasing a license to use these designs in the way described below for Commercial Professional Extended Use terms. If you wish to use these designs for other business purposes, please contact customer service to purchase additional licensing.
This license is for the BUYER ONLY – it may not be transferred or shared.
COMMERCIAL PROFESSIONAL EXTENDED USE TERMS
A Commercial Professional Use License must be purchased when:
• The Buyer wishes to make a physical finished physical product that is sold, by the license holder, to an end consumer; so long as the product is not mass-produced. Example: greeting cards, albums.
• The Buyer must obtain a Professional Use License for each design they wish to use to sell on a finished product.
THE BUYER MAY:
• The Buyer may use this license for any one (1) digital product purchased from The Planner & Paper Company.
• The Buyer must purchase a Commercial Professional License, for EACH instance, in which these designs will be used for the purpose of creating, selling, and/or distributing the designs as a part of a finished product.
• One license, per product, for up to 2000 Units. A new license is required, per product, for every 2000 Units.
• The Buyer may use these designs to create quick pages, premade album pages, or templates for sale.
• The Buyer may make a physical finished product that is sold, by the license holder, to an end consumer; so long as the product is not mass-produced. Example: greeting cards, albums, School Yearbooks.
• The Buyer may use printing services such as Office Depot, Kinkos, Staples, a photo processing center, or your favorite print shop to aid in your production of items to sell. See below for which services are not acceptable for use.
THE BUYER MAY NOT:
• The Buyer may not resell, share, provide or give away the files as-is. This includes a bundle along with other files. Doing this under any circumstances is prohibited.
• The Buyer may not modify/alter the design for the purpose of reselling it. Ex: Adding a border, or stroke around a design to then sell as a download is not allowed.
• The Buyer may not remove a portion of the design to use that design for sale.
• The Buyer may not produce more than 2000 Units using these designs. If you reach the 2000 Unit cap, please purchase additional licensing.
• The Buyer may not use our design for any Print on Demand (3rd party printing site) service such as Merch, Printful, Printify, Zazzle, Amazon Merch, TedBubble, Teespring, or any other similar site that makes items for you to sell.
• The Buyer may not, under any circumstance, allow the consumer of the designs the ability to modify, reproduce, distribute, or sell the designs.
• The Buyer may not sell or give, to the end consumer, a digital format product. Unless the files are first flattened. This includes a .TIFF and .PSD file.
• The Buyer may not use these designs to design a webpage or blog for your business. To do so, please contact customer service to purchase additional licensing.
Thank you for your business!
Owner, Graphic Designer
The Planner & Paper Company, a MAKR Holdings LLC Company.